Hawkeye 800 go/no go current switches provide a cost-effective solution for monitoring status on unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps, and other fixed loads where belt loss is not a concern.Veris has applied new technology to the H800 to achieve impressive improvement in turn-on levels, with the lowest turn-on current in the industry at a mere 150mA!
Hawkeye 0.75 to 200 A Fixed Trip Point Current Switch, Solid-Core
- Reliable - more reliable for status than relays across auxiliary contacts
- Ideal for direct-drive units, unit vents, fan coil units, exhaust fans, and other fixed loads
- Installation flexibility - removable mounting bracket provides installation flexibility
- Induced from monitored current sensor power
- On/off status for Variable frequency drive (VFD) outputs at 12 to 115 Hz, VFD systems generate fields that can disrupt electrical devices, ensure that these fields are minimized and are not affecting the sensor