GWN series platform offers a convenient means for sensing gases in the environment. The GWN is mounted to any single-gang electrical box and wired to the building controller. Then, a single AGxx gas sensor (sold separately) is installed in the GWN. With this design, there is no need for a costly new installation when a sensor reaches the end of its life. The GWN platform remains installed, and the installer simply opens the GWN housing to replace the modular sensor inside, reducing labor costs and downtime. AG series sensors can be swapped in the GWN platform at any time with minimal effort. The GWN platform converts the signal from the AG sensor into an analog or relay signal compatible with building control systems.
- Modular design - modular platform accepts Veris AG series sensors (sold separately)
- Three colored LEDs - red, yellow and green - for easy status viewing
- Microprocessor controlled excellent stability operation
- Wide options - interface to control system via 4 to 20 mA with relay, 0 to 5/0 to 10 VDC with relay, or relay only option application flexibility
- No calibration required, easy maintenance and worry-free
- Versatile interface - interface to DDC systems or direct fan control