The CWV series is a non-dispersive infrared sensor designed for measuring CO2 concentration in office and living spaces. Its 2000 ppm measurement range makes it an ideal solution for meeting ASHRAE and other ventilation control standards. The CWV series features multiple output options, microprocessor based digital technology and a unique self-calibration algorithm which improves long-term stability and accuracy.
- Microprocessor based design reduces long-term drift and calibration requirements
- Non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR) repeatable to +/-30 ppm +/-4.5% of measured value high accuracy measurement
- Self-calibrating - innovative self-calibration algorithm easy to maintain, 5 years calibration interval
- Sensitivity - low ambient sensitivity
- ASHRAE 62.1 - improve comfort and facilitate compliance with ASHRAE 62.1 standard for air quality
- Demand control ventilation (DCV) provides reduction in energy costs helps with green branding initiatives
- Setpoint relay