With a concealed HOA switch for local control and troubleshooting, the Victory 101 relays provide HOA flexibility while limiting unauthorized switch manipulation.
SPST N.O., coil: 10-30 VAC/DC and 120 VAC, 10 Amp load rating, LED indicator, 3/4" nipple mount with nut, 14" long tinned wires. UL.
- Command contactors
- Control motors
- Device interlocking
- Relay logic
- Sense voltages for alarm conditions
Sleek field enclosure eliminates the need for panel space
- The nipple mount feature allows the Victory Series to be mounted to any electrical enclosure
- Flexible tinned stranded wire...fits easily in tight spaces & provides secure connections to wire nuts
- UL508 Listed...designed and approved for field installation...makes electrical inspection a snap
- Concealed HOA switch reduces the likelihood of tampering
- Out of sight, out of mind...eliminate curiosity switching
- Eliminate costly control system override and service calls