Victory 100 Series 10A enclosed relays are pilot-duty relays in an easy-to-use nipple mount enclosure. The V100 Series provide quick relay mounting without a dedicated field enclosure, making them ideal for retrofit projects. Field-selectable high and low voltage coil inputs provide on-site versatility.
SPDT, coil: 10-30 VAC/DC and 120 VAC, 10 Amp load rating, LED indicator, 1/2" nipple mount with nut, 14" long tinned wires. UL.
- Command contactors
- Control motors
- Device interlocking
- Relay logic
- Sense voltages for alarm conditions
Sleek field enclosure eliminates the need for panel space
- The nipple mount feature allows the Victory Series to be mounted to any electrical enclosure
- Flexible tinned stranded wire...fits easily in tight spaces & provides secure connections to wire nuts
- UL508 Listed...designed and approved for field installation...makes electrical inspection a snap
- Run low voltage to load instead of line voltage... eliminate conduit in some applications