Hawkeye 600 go/no go current switches provide a cost-effective solution for monitoring status on unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps, and other fixed loads where belt loss is not a concern.Veris has applied new technology to the H600 to achieve impressive improvement in turn-on levels, with the lowest turn-on current in the industry at a mere 150mA!
Split core, maximum current: 200A AC, fixed trip point: 0.15A or less, integral N.O. [email protected]/DC output, induced powered, mini-sized housing. CE, UL, RoHS.
- Monitoring on/off status of electrical loads
- Monitoring direct-drive units, exhaust fans, and other fixed loads
- Verifying lighting run times
On/off status for direct-drive fans, pumps, and process motors
- More reliable for status than relays across auxiliary contacts
- Ideal for direct-drive units, unit vents, fan coil units, exhaust fans, and other fixed loads
- Great for lighting status–less expensive than 277V relays
- Low 0.15A turn-on...ideal for small exhaust fans (not intended to detect belt loss)
- Removable mounting bracket provides installation flexibility
Monitor status of fans, pumps, motors & other electrical loads
- Split-core for fast retrofit installation
- 100% solid-state, no moving parts to fail
- Polarity insensitive output
- 5-year limited warranty