H308 current switches offer high performance, with a wide array of amperage range options. These products can accurately detect belt loss, coupling shear, or other mechanical failure on loads from 1/5 to 100HP.
Split core, maximum current: 50A AC, adjustable trip point: 0.75A minimum, integral N.O. 1A@30VAC/DC output, LED status, induced powered, micro-sized housing. CE, UL, RoHS.
- Detecting belt loss, coupling shear, and mechanical failure
- Verifying lighting circuit and other electrical service run times
- Monitoring status of industrial process equipment
- Monitoring status of critical motors (compressor, fuel, etc.)
High performance devices
- Minimum trip point 0.75A...eliminates the need for multiple wraps of the conductor through the sensor even on loads as small as 1/5HP
- Small size...fits easily inside small enclosures
- Self-gripping iris on the split-core housing for easy installation
- Status LEDs for easy setup and local indication
- 1 Amp status output for increased application flexibility
- All devices are 100% solid state and polarity insensitive, with a 5-year warranty