The Veris VMD2B-F Series are full-featured SPDT blade style relays for socket/DIN mounting. The VMD2B-F Series are equipped with an LED for coil proof, a flag for contact proof, an override lever, and a push-to-test button for momentary contact control. The VMD2B-F allows for instant and conclusive troubleshooting. Never wonder if the relay, control system, or wiring is the cause of a problem. The DIN-rail-compatible VBD2B-F sockets feature a slim design with finger-safe terminals and a removable hold-down clip. Never struggle with wire clips again.
VMD2B-F24D Relay and VBD2B-F Socket, Current: maximum 10A, minimum 100mA @ 5VDC, Coil voltage: 24VDC, LED status, override lever, I.D. tag. DPDT,finger safe terminals, hold down clip. CE, UL, RoHS.
Benefits of full featured model
- Color-coded push button...allows manual operation of relay. AC coils red or DC coils blue
- Removable override lever...when activated, locks push button and contacts in the powered position
- Flag indicator...shows relay status in manual or powered condition
- LED status lamp...shows coil “ON” or “OFF” status
- I.D. tag/write-on plastic label...used for identification of relays in multi-relay circuits
- 2-Way side or DIN rail mounting system...retrofits existing panel mounting and 35mm DIN rail
- Mating hold-down clip...secures relay to socket